Thursday, May 03, 2007

Recent Pics

I know, it's been a while since I've posted anything. No great words of wisdom today, but I do have some excellent recent pictures.

You will see some from our recent birthday party for Joanna, at which Scot brought over a cake and asked Jonas to help decorate it. The results, as you can see, are remarkable!

Also shots from a near-perfect afternoon today. We escaped our lives by bicycle, riding to the Amherst College Natural History Museum and back. Jonas got to visit his favorite animals (anyone know the latin name for the sabre tooth tiger? Smilodon. Really.) and Julian got a nap. Then we came home and made dinner on the grill. Julian got in some serious sandbox time. Hope you like our pics...















Isn't Jonas a great pastry chef? And that squinty smile of Julians is unbelievable!

1 Comments:

Blogger About Kimpossible said...

Hi Sam and Ian! I found your blog a few months ago and just remembered to check back. I am so happy to peek into your world. My life is new and exciting too, having met the man I am going to marry and planning to move to Maine in August. All my love, Kim

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home