Thursday, June 14, 2012

You know you need more RAM when...

I took the boys to a dentist appointment today. We stopped to run some errands on the way back, including a visit to Best Buy to get more memory for my MacBook, which has been limping along on two gigs since I bought it in 2009.

Two 4 gig sticks cost less than $50, which to me was great, but also somehow wrong. That much memory *can't* be that cheap!

Jonas heard me exclaiming about it, and asked me what I was talking about. As we left the store I launched into a little rant about how "computers used to to have hard drives smaller than that...blah blah blah". My voice trailed off as I realized I couldn't remember where The car was. Jonas commented "Your brain is so full of computers you can't remember where you parked".

Just you wait, you little punk. Your apple didn't fall far from that tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home