Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Come over to our house!



Oh My Goodness, thank you Fey Camera. We just had the best Italian Dinner tonight. Jonas and I made a small batch of fresh pasta, just for fun. Sam, on the other hand, made the best batch of artichokes we have ever eaten. Perfect preparation the Fey Way (wasn't she in a movie?) followed by pressure cooking for melt in your mouth goodness.

So, the first one to wash some dishes gets the last artichoke.

Oh, and by the way. If you have copies of our recipes, we need to provide you with an update!

Here's what the reviewers said:

"It's really good." -Jonas Camera, Boston Globe

"I laughed, I cried, I laid on the floor and groaned!" -Ian Camera, New York Times

"Just like my grandmother used to make." -Sam Camera, International Herald Tribune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home