Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The newest little camera (even smaller than Ella!)



Everyone say "hi" to our newest little camera in the family (I get to keep making that joke every time we buy a new one, how lucky am I?)!

Of course, we bought it following the example and the advice of Scott, the uberbloggerdaddy (uberdadblogger)?

Little bit of a thing, as Tom was pointing out when I so rudely stopped the footage, it would almost fit in an altoids box.

Notice that I pushed the wrong button and took a still picture in the middle of that little movie? Oops. Wonder how many of our memories will have that extra feature.

This little camera won't capture the quality that Dad's will, b/c of the excellent color reproduction, etc, of his. However, this one will go where I wouldn't take that one!

Might turn out to be the ultimate daddyblogger tool.

Oh, it's a Canon Tx-1 for any gearheads reading this blog (that would be you, Bob Hawley :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home