Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Latest quotes from Mana...

"Mana, do bats eat nectarines?"
"Fruit bats must, but not vampire bats. I think they only eat blood"
"Do vampire bats eat mosquitos?"
"Good question."

"Jones-see the new cocoon from that caterpiller Zaide gave me?
"Is it going to be a moth?"
"No, a swallowtail butterfly."
"Then it's a chrysalis."

{Mom or Dad- did I really ask this many questions? Oh, boy}

I'll add one more:

Last Saturday we had some neighborhood families over, and I was playing guitar with one of the other dads (Eric). He said something about a B flat chord in one song, and a few minutes later J asked "Is there a Bee in his guitar?"

Took me a couple of seconds to piece it together.

Reminds me of a joke:
What key do you get if you drop a piano down a mineshaft?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home