Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Seahorses!

I know, I know, second-born kids never get as much attention. I promise, we have thousands of pictures of Julian. I just haven't had time to write in the blog about him as much as I did Jonas. I would blame Elsevier more than I would blame Jonas, really.

While I'm on the subject, he doesn't get much in the way of intact popup books, or new clothes.

He does get endless attention from a doting big brother, and early access to big kid toys :-)

So, in case anyone is wondering, Julian is growing up nicely, in spite of being short changed in the blogging department. Listen closely to his participation in our dinnertable conversation tonight (It's a slideshow, so don't be suprised that the pictures hold still).



While I'm at it, how's about a look at his current obsession?



How 'bout a hand, folks, isn't he great?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home